A tried-and-true classic, the Zip personal cooking system is a reliable, no-frills option for backpackers who want a stowable, efficient, and affordable camping stove. Powered by FluxRing technology, the Zip's easy-to-use cooking system boils water in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems. Jetboil's 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze.
The bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl, saving space in your pack for clothes, gear, and food.
Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
Includes fuel canister stabilizer and drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer; easy to pack and carry at only 12 ounces.
- 0.8 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Adjustable burner
- Match ignition
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel can
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Weight: 12oz / 340g
- (System weight excludes fuel stabilizer)
- Power: 4500 BTU/h / 0.9 kW
- Volume: 0.8 Liter
- Cooking Type: Boil Only
- Group Size: 1-2 People
- Boil Time: 2m 30sec per 0.5 liter (avg. over life of Jetpower can)
- Water Boiled: 12 liters per 100g Jetpower can