The Nevis tent range keeps trekking simple with lots of extras, such as PowerLite Alloy poles, door vent and TBS® II Tension Band System, adding strength and stability to make your trip fun and carefree.
All wrapped up into a very light, small pack size, the Nevis is a fantastic shelter for short camping trips."
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet - 3000mm HH, highly waterproof, durable and reliable
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Internal Storage Pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent, keeping essentials close to hand
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Hooped Tent - Light Weight and quick to pitch
- Twin Flysheet Doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Inner Door Weather Protect - Prevents drips and simple pitching with struts for added inner space
- Single Pole Construction - For quick and simple pitching
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Packsize: 46.0 x 14.0cm
- Capacity: 1 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 5 mins
- Trail Weight: 1.49kg
Easy to put up, roomy enough for me and my stuff, and good ventilation on a warm night. Packs down really small too.
Easy to set up and is perfect for a night or two. Porch is very handy
Found this tent on Fresh Air Junkie when it was sold out at many other shops. Arrived in good time. I haven't camped in it yet but set it up in the garden. I'm a 5"1' female and I have room for me and a backpack next to me. Lightweight and quick to put up. Excited to use it for real!