This innovation uses air permeable eVent® fabric on the base, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, while stopping water getting in.
This is a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution than a purge valve.
The body is made of a tough 70D polyurethane-coated fabric.
It has a Hypalon roll-top closure like the rest of our dry sacks range and a lid with four straps for even compression."
- Rugged 70D tylon body and lid
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- Double stitched and tape sealed seams
- Roll top Hypalon closure with lid
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- White interior for better visibility of contents
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Use: storage of compressible contents, such as clothes and sleeping bags
- Oval Base x Height: M/14L to 4.5L: 20 x 46cm, L/20L to 6.7L: 23 x 50cm, XL/ 30L to 10L: 27 x 58cm
- Weight: M, 148g, L, 168g, XL, 210g
- Either light or dark grey will be supplied. Unfortunately, we cannot specify a colour.
Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Replacing a standard sleeping stuff sack .
This is so much better , got the 25ltr ,compresses down very well