Speed up your boiling process with the Flash JavaKit cooking system - a personal meal service featuring accessories for making fresh coffee on the go! Boil times are blistering, taking just a hundred seconds - the fastest of any Jetboil! The 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup is insulated, making boiling and keeping water warm a snap. The ultra-stowable Coffee Press inside the cooking vessel allows you to enjoy French press coffee without extra gear. Easily ignite with the reliable pushbutton igniter and know when the water's hot with the helpful thermochromatic color-change heat indicator. Plus, the bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl - easy to transport at a mere 13.1 ounces.
- Boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever
- 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze
- Ultra-stowable Coffee Press stores perfectly inside cooking vessel for French press coffee without any extra gear
- Convenient and reliable pushbutton igniter starts heating instantly, and the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator verifies that the water's ready
- Bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces
- Compatible accessories include Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, Pot Support, Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot and Utensils
- One-year limited warranty
- Includes: Jetboil Flash, Silicone Coffee Press
- Color: Ecto
- Weight: 13.1 oz / 371 g (System weight excludes fuel stabilizer)
- Power: 9000 BTU/h / 2.6 kW
- Volume: 1 Liter Tall
- Cooking Type: Fast Boil
- Fuel Regulator: No
- Group Size: 1-2 People
- Boil Time: 100sec per .5 liter (avg. over life of JetPower can)
- Water Boiled: 10 liters per 100g JetPower Can
- NB. Green Mountain Coffee Sample is US only
Shipment was quick and well packaged. I purchased the jet boil and three gas canisters. The jet boil really is very quick, I have used this in our campervan. It really is a great design, the colour change sleeve helps you see when to turn the gas off and remove the boiling water. The little stand holds the canister securely. It has a large capacity - not filled it up to the full 1 litre as yet, I tend to fill it half which is ample for us. Wish I had purchased this earlier - it would have saved loads of time and gas. When I need my coffee, I need my coffee quickly!
Very pleased, the jetboil is amazing!