The Ajax Jacket is ideal for climbers, mountaineers and mountain walkers looking for a no-nonsense, uncompromising waterproof shell jacket with taped seams.
- Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX combined with tough 70 Denier GORE-TEX in high abrasion areas where a pack, harness or rope impacts on the shoulders, upper arms, chest and waist
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance throughout
- 3 point adjustment hood
- Helmet compatible hood
- External chest pocket
- 2 water resistant hand pockets (fit OS map)
- Athletic Mountain Fit: Close-fitting for fast-paced activities
- Weight (approx): 444g
Montane Men's Ajax Gore-Tex Waterproof Jacket - Black
Not tried this lovely jacket in the rain yet due to unusually hot and dry weather here in Scotland recently but I'm sure it will perform exceptionally well when we return to the norm. Very pleased with the fit and light weight of the jacket and it packs small too. Thanks to Freshair Junkie for a very fast delivery and great service.