Using 100% recycled GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS technology, the Pac Plus XT Jacket balances low weight and packability whilst still being rich in mountain features such as a helmet hood, 3 pockets and pit zips which can be used for venting when working hard climbing, scrambling or mountain walking.
Lightweight and highly packable, GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS provides durable waterproof protection while taking up little space in your pack.
Completely windproof and highly breathable, you will be protected from cold winds while the fabric allows moisture vapour to escape efficiently to keep you comfortable when working hard."
- 100% recycled 40 Denier GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS - Waterproof, windproof, highly breathable and abrasion resistant
- Zipped Chest Pocket: External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® zip
- Helmet Compatible Hood: Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Pit Zips: Two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® pit zips for ventilation when working hard
- Map Sized Pockets: Two map-sized, mesh-lined hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips
- Weight: Approx. 145g
Fit it a little snug (Large) I am about a 40 inch chest and 6ft tall, able to fit a North face gillet underneath without issue. Cut is great, not restrictive, and very comfortable.
Great service and price.
Item was cheaper than go outdoors and in a better colour. Fast speedy delivery.