"Technical GORE-TEX Pro alpine climbing and winter mountaineering waterproof shell jacket.
Designed with all the technical features required for alpine climbing , the Alpine Resolve Jacket uses a combination of 40 Denier and 80 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable fabrics and has been developed with all the functionality required for use in challenging winter conditions."
- Fully seam taped construction
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® zip
- Internal mesh drop pocket
- Adjustable hem and cinchable drawcord to reduce heat loss
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet-compatible hood with three-point adjustment and stiffened peak
- Two-way pit zips with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips for quick ventilation
- Two map-sized hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® zips
- 40 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable Technology in the main body with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 80 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable Technology with a 100% recycled nylon face across the shoulders, hips and elbows
- Hydrostatic Head & Air permeability: 28,000 mm & RET <6
- Weight: Approx. 420g