No need to even think about what stove and pot will work for your lightweight outdoor adventures: We did the thinking for you with this versatile Crux Weekend HE Cook System that will keep a well-fed smile on your face.
Weighing in at an ultralight 358 g total, the package includes our feather light Crux cooking wonder, plus the entire super light Weekend HE Cook Set with two pieces of cookware: A pot with pour spout and a tough-as-nails fry pan (that doubles as a pot lid).
All now with a non-stick coating.
A simple mesh carry bag packs it right and tight, magically finding space inside for our foldable spork and a 220-g gas cartridge (yes, indeed, sold separately). Take just the stove, just the cook set, or everything. Have it your way!
- Gas: Butane/propane
- ø Burning time: Up to 90 minutes at full output (220 g gas cartridge)
- ø Cooking time: For 1 l water approx. 3 minutes
- Output: Watt: 3000 BTU: 10‘200
- Weight: 358 g
- Volume: 0.95 L
- Dimensions: 124 x 165 mm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Material: Burner: stainless steel, aluminum Pots: hardanodized aluminum
- Content: Crux gas stove, 0.95 L saucepan with pouring lip and measuring marks, fry pan (lid), mesh storage bag and neoprene sleeve for Crux
- Efficient 3-piece cooking system consisting of Optimus Crux gas stove and the Terra Weekend HE Cook Set
- Powerful and stable 3000 W burner
- Large burner head for optimal heat distribution
- Precise flame control – simmering without burning
- Non-stick coated Terra Weekend HE Cook Set of
- hard-anodized aluminum
- The special Heat Exchanger on the bottom of the saucepan reduces energy consumption and saves fuel when cooking
- Offers perfect space for a 230 g gas cartridge and a folding spork