It provides a soft and luxurious finish, additional warmth when required in cooler conditions and efficiently wicks moisture in hot and humid conditions to provide a more comfortable sleep."
- Adapts to varied temperatures and humidity
- Versatile sleep system: use by itself or as part of a layered system
- Wicks moisture for a more comfortable night’s sleep
- Comfortable stretchy fabric
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Contrasting colour along top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Packaged in its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
- Length/Width: 90 x 210 cm
- Suitability: Warm Weather
- Weight: 248g
Please Note: We are unable to accept returns of sleeping bag liners for obvious hygiene reasons unless faulty.
All details are in the listing, so please do NOT buy these if you are unsure of suitability.
I can't review this product as it is a gift for my son. I can say this item for sent out promptly and delivered quickly by dpd. Excellent service
Quick ordering and delivery process. Competitive price. I'm 6'1 and these are plenty big enough, even before they stretch (the stretch is a must have though!). The only issue is the tiny plastic toggle on the hood cord that you use to cinch the hood up if you want to(yep it not just around flat top), it disappears up the stitched seamed channel that the cord runs in (this may not sound an issue, but try it when you are inside and you might find it is, especially in the dark and when you desperately need a pee!).