"Versatile, light and durable, these little bags are the ideal all rounder. providing reliable performance at a great price. This set includes 4l, 8l & 13l."
- Fully sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
- Soft and flexible for easy storage
- White inner coating for better visibility
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Compact and lightweight
- Non-wicking closure strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
- Round base on all sizes
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Includes field repair buckle
- Oval Base x Height: 4L: ø15 x 33cm, 8L: ø17 x 46cm, 13L: ø22 x 53cm
- Weight: 4L: 44g, 8L: 58g, 13L: 72g
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.