"The Lightweight Drysack offers durability and reliable weather proofing for the items that you need to protect from the elements in a handy set.
Versatile, light and durable, these little bags offer high quality construction and performance at a great price. This set includes Yellow 4l, Green 8l & 13l Blue dry sacks."
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Oval Base x Height: 4L: ø15 x 29.5cm, 8L: ø17 x 41.5cm, 13L: ø20 x 48cm
- Weight: 4L: 44g, 8L: 58g, 13L: 78g
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.