Our regular 80g/ m² is combined with panels of 110g/m² Thermolite® in the core body and foot box areas adding extra warmth, while the ergonomic design shaves off excess weight.
Ideal for gram counters under 6 feet tall."
- First dual fabric sleeping bag liner
- 110g/m2 Thermolite® panels in core body and foot areas
- Foot and torso areas are warmer
- Compact, shorter design is ideal for women and youth
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
- Length/Width: 183 x 92 cm
- Weight: 263g
Sea To Summit Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus Sleeping Bag Liner
I am a very cold sleeper so didn't expect to be full on toasty with this, I don't think you can ever believe the figures they put on like the 11 degrees. It's very lightweight and compact (you might want more compact for super lightweight backpacking but it does the trick for me on a multi-day hike carrying all my gear). It definitely made a big difference with keeping me warmer though, just dont expect miracles.