- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 25°F / 15°C
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- 110g/m² fabric is warmer than the 80g/m² Thermolite® used in the standard Reactor.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
- Length/Width: 210 x 90 cm
- Weight: 399g
Please Note: We are unable to accept returns of sleeping bag liners for obvious hygiene reasons unless faulty.
All details are in the listing, so please do NOT buy these if you are unsure of suitability.
I used the Sea To Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme Mummy Sleeping Bag Liner for the first time at the weekend, in conjunction with a down sleeping bag and it worked really well. I will be using it for bike-packing and camping so the pack-down-size and weight were important as this needs to be stuffed into bike bags. It's a very nice bit of kit and worked well even though it wasn't particularly cold and the price was equally good too, with the added efficiency of freshairjunkie and Royal Mail.
Top store with great prices and super fast delivery, many thanks.
Easy ordering system & fast and efficient delivery.
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this retailer - good prices and quick delivery, what’s no to like!