Designed with stability in mind, with front and rear fly hoods for great ventilation, the tent is ideal for shorter trips where low weight is paramount.
The Solar Photon 2 tent is an extremely lightweight 2-person self-supporting tent."
- Uses 10 denier nylon ripstop fabric for the flysheet to create a stable, lightweight tent.
- Featuring front and rear fly hoods for great ventilation.
- The stable shape has been designed for use in poor weather.
- Quick and easy pitch to save time.
- FastPack compatible – use with the flysheet and groundsheet protector for an even lighter shelter.
- 1g titanium pegs to keep the weight down.
- Sleeps: 2
- Minimum weight: 0.814Kg (1lb 13oz)
- Packed weight: 0.849Kg (1lb 14oz)
- Packed size: 40x15cm
- Estimated pitch time: 5 minutes
- Flysheet: 10d N66 R/S si/si 2000mm green 59" 28gsm
- Inner: 20d N6 R/S C6 WR 59"
- Groundsheet: 20d N6 R/S si/si 3000mm green 39gsm
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC NFL
- Pegs: 14 x 1g Titanium
- Guylines: 3 x Dyneema Reflective
Note: Due to the super-light nature of the material used in the construction of the tent, we are unable to factory seal the seams in a conventional method. However, they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration. It’s possible to add further protection yourself, with a seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent.