Fully equipped with the iconic Vango Cobra 400, travel further with less weighs. This sleeping bag is crafted with Welded Box Wall construction, box-shaped baffles and evenly distributed down filling for exceptional loft and warmth. A resilient 20D 380T Nylon Outer Shell fabric is water-resistant and made to trap in heat. Plus, Thermal Reverb radiates your body heat for unparalleled comfort and warmth in every excursion!
- Welded Box Wall Construction - The down filling is contained in welded box shaped baffle channels for maximum loft and to maintain an even distribution of down from head to toe, reducing heat loss through the seams.
- 20D 380T Nylon Outer Shell Fabric - This fabric is durable and water resistant and protects the goose down from the elements, ensuring the sleeping bag performs at its best and is long-lasting.
- Thermal Reverb - Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Hydro Barrier Down - Premium 90/10 700 Fill Power Goose Down stays drier 4x longer than untreated down.
- Ethically Sourced Down - Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard - Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Plastic snap system combined with zip protector ensures easy and simple opening and closing of sleeping bag
- Insulated, Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Stops heat escaping from around the hood opening
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure - Precise fit with dual cord adjustment. Individual cord diameter allows easy differntiation in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Ergonomically designed foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Internal Pocket - for convenient storage of small items such as mobile phones
- Omega Shaping - Engineered for warmth. Omega shaped bags are ergonomically tailored around the head and shoulders. Zips and seams are placed in the lower section of the bag to retain warmth more effectively
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Mesh storage sack - Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Weight: 0.92kg
- Comfort: -1°C
- Fill Type: 90/10 Goose Down
- Suggested Usage Min: -8°C, Suggested Usage Max: 15°C
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 75cm, Max User Height: 190cm, Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3 Season
Once the bag arrived I had a few questions about the product. Simon was so quick to answer with very helpful replies. Amazing communication and felt like I was being looked after. I can’t comment on the bag yet as I haven’t used it.
Searched the web for the product I wanted and then found this company selling it cheaper than everyone else. Reviews were positive on firm and so I ordered it from Freshair Junkie. Arrived within a few days. Product is as described and I look forward to trying my new sleeping bag soon.
Price super competitive delivery and coms great. First time I’ve purchased from freshairjunkie but would not hesitate to use them again.
I cannot review the items themselves as I've not tested them properly