The Starav is strong with our exclusive TBS® II Tension Band System, ensuring that the tent performs well in adverse weather conditions.
With a 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet and Groundsheet which is highly waterproof, durable and reliable, combined with through-venting Panels makes the Starav ideal for warmer climates.
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet - 3000mm HH, highly waterproof, durable and reliable
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Through-Venting Panels - Create a cool and bug-free climate inside your tent using the large zipped ventilation panels at each end of the tent. Contains a zip-open mesh panel on inner, with corresponding panel on the flysheet and topped with a rain-stopping cover
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Packsize: 45.0 x ø15.0cm
Ordered this tent because it was a lot cheaper than on the brand website, but wasn’t totally sure about using a site I’d never seen. They delivered within 3 days and the tent is perfect! Would totally recommend
Delighted with the tent and prompt service
I love this tent. It's spacey, easy to pitch and was perfect for my 6-week bicycle trip. However, during my trip I had 5 fractures in 3 tentpoles.
I gave 2 stars because I loved the tent a lot. If Vango would provide better poles, I will definitely buy it again. If not, I will look for another brand.