Beans in a rich tomato sauce with succulent pork sausages.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes.
- Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Ingredient - Pea Beans (29%), Water, Pork Sausages (24%)(Pork (62%), Water, Rusk (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Salt, Raising Agent (E503(ii)), Salt, Pork Rind, Sugar, Spice Extracts, Stabiliser: Calcium Lactate; Spices, Mustard Flour, Sage), Tomato Puree (9%), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Stabilisers: E412, E466, E415; Onion Powder, Paprika, Flavouring.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 632kj/151kcal. Protein: 5.0g. Carbohydrate: 16g. Fat: 6.6g.
- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Weight: 0.3kg each
- Nutrition: 1707kg/408kcal