The nFORM Ultralight System has taken the unique needs of fast and light backpacking and built a system of solutions that defy the notion that ultralight means making sacrifices.
Thanks to its incredible capacity for nesting, the Glacier Stainless Dualist includes insulated mugs, bowls, a pair of folding fork-spoon hybrid utensils, strainer lid, sink sack, handy measurement graduations and a 1.8 L boiler while still leaving room for a stove and 230 g fuel cartridge inside.
And since both boiler and lid are made of rugged, highly-conductive 18/8 (304) stainless steel, you are free to cook over the campfire, coals or just about any other heat source.
Time, comfort, efficiency, performance and ultra-light weight in a system built for you and a friend, the Glacier Stainless Dualist really packs it all for you.
- Sturdy lid made of Glacier Stainless® steel helps to prevents deformation of your pot/lid and includes an integrated strainer
- Suitable for open flame heating sources
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution virtually eliminates spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7" long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1" fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stoves and fuel canisters (220/110 g)
- Weight: (lbs) 1.5900
- Material: Stainless Steel, Clear Polypropylene
- 2 Person
- Includes: 1.8 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 20 fl. oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves, 2 20 fl. oz. Bowls, 2 Sip-It Tops, 2 Folding Foons, Welded Sink
- Dimensions: 5.9 in x 6.4 in x 5.9