"Arc Jet 360 is a perfect choice when you are looking for a high-performance thumb compass with a rotatable housing. With this feature, you can use the Silva 1-2-3 system for easy navigation. This compass has all the high-end qualities that you need for fast navigation while running and comes in left and right versions depending on your preference.
The Arc-series is built on the Silva Jet 2.0 needle and a reworked capsule design. The new needle have been designed to provide the perfect balance between speed and stability and it has been tested by elite orienteers throughout the development process. The combination of the new capsule and the needle, give you a compass with world class performance in speed and settling time, transparency and unmatched needle stability.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARC JET 360
The thumb baseplate has a unique design with a cut-out to provide perfect contact between thumb and map, and an attachable thumb plate for those who prefer the more classic thumb grip. Simply slide it on/off to the baseplate with a simple click, try it out and see what you like the best. Furthermore, the thumb bands are easy to adjust and comes in two versions, a soft and a firm band. They are both included in the package and are rubberized at the inside for optimal friction – making sure the compass stays in place and fits comfortably on your hand.
If you want to add map scales on to your compass in order to easily measure distances on the orienteering map – simply attach one of the included scale stickers on the baseplate. The Arc Jet 360 compass comes with four different scales; 1:15 k, 1:10 k, 1:7.5 k or 1:4 k.
In comparison to its siblings Arc Jet and Arc Jet S, the Arc Jet 360 features a rotatable compass housing."
- Silva Jet 2.0 needle. Unmatched needle speed and settling time.
- Rotatable housing – use with SILVA 1-2-3 System
- Arc wing design for extra support and stability.
- The baseplate design allows thumb contact with the map.
- Attachable thumb plate. Slide it on/off to the baseplate.
- Two thumb bands included – soft and firm.
- Attachable scale stickers: 1:15 k, 1:10 k, 1:7.5 k, 1:4 k.
- Friction element for improved friction against the map.
- Robust material that withstands tough treatment and conditions.
- Tested and approved by Tove Alexandersson