"This enhanced PocketRocket stove boasts premium features, including a pressure regulator that makes it ideal for all-condition environments, offering consistently faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves.
Just a smidge heavier (10 g/ 0.3 oz) than the PocketRocket 2 stove, this ultralight deluxe version features the most durable push-start Piezo Igniter they've ever built and a broad burner head for better heat distribution and simmering.
For backpackers traveling fast & light on the trail, or a quick weekend in the Cascade Range, this deluxe model offers one of the best overall cooking experiences in its ultralight class."
- Consistently Fast: Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather & with low fuel.
- Ultralight: Just 83 g (2.9 oz) and ultra-packable; expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking.
- Push-Start Ignition: Fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for maximum durability.
- Broad Burner: Improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility; wind-blocking burner lip.
- Packaged Weight: 0.10 kg
- Height: 3.3"
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 liters
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.3 minutes]
**** NB: Please note, Gas NOT included ****
MSR Pocket Rocket Deluxe