"Optimizes your WindBurner Stove System for group meals and simmered feasts.
Increase your cooking capacity and trade freeze-dried meals for real food options with the WindBurner Sauce Pot.
Designed for group cooking and simmered cuisine, the 2.5 L aluminium accessory pot features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a durable Fusion® ceramic non-stick surface that allow for more even and versatile cooking.
Great for making sauces, chili, rice, and more in the backcountry, the pot nests with WindBurner Stove Systems and other WindBurner cookware.
Compatible exclusively with the WindBurner remote-canister stove, found in the Duo, Group and Combo Systems.
Not for use with the WindBurner Personal top-mounted stove."
- Fusion® Ceramic Non-stick: Ultra-durable coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for worry-free non-stick performance.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L non-stick pot serves 2-4 people and features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centring pot fits WindBurner stoves’ deep lip for increased stability.
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminium non-stick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Weight: 0.35kg
- Material(s): Ceramic Coated Aluminium, Aluminium Lid, Stainless Steel, Nylon, EPDM