Optimizes your WindBurner Stove System for group meals and simmered feasts.
Increase your cooking capacity and trade freeze-dried meals for real food options with the WindBurner Sauce Pot.
Designed for group cooking and simmered cuisine, the 2.5 L aluminum accessory pot features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a durable Fusion® ceramic nonstick surface that allow for more even and versatile cooking.
Great for making sauces, chili, rice, and more in the backcountry, the pot nests with WindBurner Stove Systems and other WindBurner cookware.
Compatible exclusively with the WindBurner remote-canister stove, found in the Duo, Group and Combo Systems.
Not for use with the WindBurner Personal top-mounted stove.
- Fusion® Ceramic Nonstick: Ultra-durable coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for worry-free nonstick performance.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L nonstick pot serves 2-4 people and features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves’ deep lip for increased stability.
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Weight: 0.35kg
- Material(s): Ceramic Coated Aluminum, Aluminum Lid, Stainless Steel, Nylon, EPDM