The IKO headlamp combines multiple technologies to offer 350 lumens at only 90 g.
Featuring an AIRFIT headband, an ultra-thin lamp body and an energy source worn in the rear, the headlamp is balanced and comfortable enough to be imperceptible.
The multiple LEDs are ideally distributed to provide uniform lighting, for optimal visual comfort.
IKO comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
It's versatile: can also be worn around the neck, or transformed into a lantern, using the storage pouch. It can be flattened to reduce bulk, making it practical for all outdoor activities.
- Ergonomic and comfortable, thanks to the AIRFIT headband (Petzl patent):
- innovative, streamlined design, with semi-rigid headband and ultra-thin lamp body. The battery pack is in the rear, to distribute the weight of the headlamp over the entire head, making it balanced and comfortable enough to be almost imperceptible
- water-repellent headband, resists sweat and rain. The thin headband considerably reduces the area of contact and improves air circulation during dynamic activities
- quick and easy rear adjustment
Optimal visual comfort:
- lightweight and powerful: 350 lumens at 90 g
- multiple LEDs provide homogeneous light distribution
- two beam types (flood or mixed) and many white brightness levels, to meet different user requirements: proximity lighting, movement and distance vision
- three lighting levels, easily and quickly accessible with a single button
- Versatile and easy to use:
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: IKO comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery. The lamp detects the energy source and adjusts lighting performance (IKO with standard batteries = 350 lumens, IKO with CORE rechargeable battery = 500 lumens)
- can be mounted in various ways, depending on use: worn on the head or around the neck, placed on a table, attached to a tent pole or tree...
- storage pouch allows it to be transformed into a lantern
- reflective components on rear make the user visible at night
- battery charge indicator when lamp is turned on or off, for checking remaining battery life
- two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on
- can be flattened in its minimal pouch to reduce bulk
- compatible with all Petzl helmets
- Light output: 350 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Weight: 90 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)