Perfect for travel and camping where you can risk a couple more grams for a great night's sleep.
The pillow case construction allows the outer shell to retain maximum softness while still being supported by a high strength TPU bladder.
- Brushed 50D polyester stretch knit face fabric for soft hand feel
- Synthetic fill between pillow case and TPU bladder increases comfort and wicks away perspiration
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Scalloped bottom edge centers pillow over your shoulders whether you are sleeping on your back, side or upright in a chair
- Featuring patent pending mini-valve for easy inflate, deflate and fine tuning
- Inflated Dimensions: Regular: 34 x 24 x 11cm, Large: 42 x 30 x 13cm
- Packed Size: Regular: 7 x 8.5cm, Large: 8 x 10.5cm
- Weight: Regular: 79g, Large: 114g
Great service. Fast and efficient and the best price out there.
Pillow is very comfortable and squashes down really small when not needed. Having used it, I can say that it’s well worth buying as part of your camping gear.
It'll get its debut on my walk through the Cumbrian Way.
A little bit crunchy when you move, but that’s picking hairs. Quality product and I’m glad I bought it
Really tiny when packed. Not too noisy when in use. Works well with STS Mats pillow lock system. Bought another one.
Time will tell how long can last.
I bought this to go with my Sea to Summit Etherlight Insulated Mat. I found the pillow really worth having, but found that I preferred the pillow positioned inside my sleeping bag rather than attached to the mat.