Searching for lightweight comfort and durability without sacrificing insulation or convenience? The Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat is the perfect choice! The Air Sprung Cell design provides stability and a dependable laminated and welded construction offers the utmost reliability. Plus, Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation ensures a cozy ASTM-standard R-Value of 3.1, ideal for campsite stays through autumn.
- 3.1 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mould growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Dimensions: 183 x 55cm
- Packed Size: 12.5 x 24cm
- Weight: Approx. 480g