- Durable polyamide fabric with water-resistant finish
- GORE-TEX insert is durably waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Sherpa fleece lining
- Triple-fold peak makes it easier to stow away when not in use
- 40gm2 insulation for warmth
- Cord adjuster at back of hat for secure fit
- Weight: 135g
I presume rhat this is waterproof but haven't yet tested that. When the clip holding the sides up is unsnacked the sides are folded down to cover the ears and the clip becomes a chin strap to hold the hat on in high winds. There are lots of nice touches in the design, there's even a loop on the back that can be used to hold the hat on a hook. The peak folds a bit on the two grooves. The hat is quite tight and short as is but can be pulled further down when you lower the flap. It looks good too.