- ThermoFlex® Fabric – Our new 50D nylon Ripstop base fabric features an aluminium reflective coating which retains heat when in use to protect you from the cold
- 20D 380T Nylon Ripstop Fabric – Extremely lightweight and durable construction applied to the top and bottom of the mat, making it ideal for those that require long lasting and lightweight trekking equipment
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Core - Adds warmth by insulating the body from the ground while retaining compressibility, ensuring warmth, comfort, and a small pack size
- Air Filled Welded Channels - Which mould to the contours of the surface and your body for a more comfortable sleep
- TPU Lamination - Modern TPU fabric lamination is lighter and allows for a smaller pack size than traditional PVC, also allowing the mat to pack away quicker and smaller
- Flush Fit TPU Airlock Valve - Quick inflation/deflation with secure lock system when not in use
- Weight: 0.575kg
- Packsize: 23.0 x ø10.0cm
- Length: 185.0cm Width: 55.0cm Height: 5.0cm
Received promptly after ordering and would use their services again.
Great item. Best service I've had. Thanks
Best price, speedy delivery and as described 👍🏼
Not heard of this company before.
But they have been spot on, quick to dispatch and product arrived in good order.
A place to check for outdoor stuff I require.
Very comfortable, compact and insulating from the ground. My only complaint is the inflation/deflation valve which has a flap of rubber to prevent deflation when blowing it up but is awkward when trying to deflate as you have to keep it depressed, except that you naturally want to roll to expel air from the other end (which you can't do easily at the same time with this as). You basically have to scrunch the whole thing up into a ball whilst deflating and then flatten again before rolling. That said, at a discounted price, still good value for money