- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Water, Cooked Long Grain Rice (20%), Beef (16%), Tomatoes (11%), Red Kidney Beans (11%), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Red & Green Peppers, Tomato Puree, Maize Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Malt Vinegar (contains Barley), Emulsifier: E481.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 621kj/148kcal. Protein: 5.6g. Carbohydrate: 17.2g. Fat: 6.0g.
- Allergens - Gluten
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Weight: 0.3kg each
- Nutrition: 1830kg/435kcal
I took a couple of these on a canoe camping trip and they really hit the spot. Mixed a small tin of sweet corn in to bulk it out but not essential. Eat hot or cold, tasty and not too expensive.
Great product at the best price on the web!
Great service and highly recommended.