Bring the Backpacker first aid kit along for your trek and rest easy knowing that you have all you need for multi-day wilderness excursions. This kit has hospital-grade supplies, carefully-selected essentials, Easy Access Bandages®, moleskin, a trauma pad, an irrigation syringe, and medications for fever, pain, allergies and stomach discomfort. Its water-resistant medical bag means it's dependable and ready to be part of your light backpacking gear. Ready to venture wild with confidence? Bring the Mountain Backpacker!
- Wilderness Medicine: A Condensed Guide: Know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with the up-to-date wilderness first aid information in this hiking first aid guide, edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD.
- Find it Fast Design: Find supplies quickly using the external kit map for fast reference of all kit contents and the Easy Care First Aid® System, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labelled pockets.
- Hospital-Quality Wound Care: Clean and close injuries with supplies that set the standard in backcountry medicine, including an irrigation syringe, butterfly bandages, tincture of benzoin, and a variety of dressings.
- Trauma Supplies: Stop bleeding quickly with a large trauma pad to control bleeds from severe falls. Stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage so you can hike out safely.
- Backcountry Medications: Manage fevers, stomach aches, pain, and allergies until medical help can be reached. This medical bag contains multiple doses of common medications to keep you going on longer trips.
- Blister Prevention & Protection: Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the #1 hiking injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Weight: Approx. 431g
Shame it doesn’t include some of the medications (as sold outside US) but not a big deal, you can supplement these yourself - also add some burn gel, burn dressing, saline pods and there’s not much more you need - delivery was next day which was good