- 45cm (H) x 26cm (W) x 14cm (D)
- Folded bonded seams minimise stitched seams increasing durability and watertight construction
- RAPTOR Fly Lite 40 denier siliconised nylon ripstop fabric with a TPU coating
- Full seam taping, minimal stitched seams and siliconised nylon fabric create a waterproof construction
- Underarm pole carry system
- Customisable, body-hugging COVALENT harness, with two harness pockets with security zips
- Hydration bladder pocket is external to the main watertight compartment. Features velcro hang loop and elastic tube tidies on the chest straps
- Weight (approx): 300g
Montane have made an ultralightweight, waterproof rucksack that is full of brilliant features. The trailblazer series is excellent - I already use the 44L for backpacking - and this 20L will be my daypack for fast and long hikes.
Access to side pockets and shoulder strap pockets on the fly is awesome for gels, compass, smartphone and drinks. Fast access to hydration pouch - my 1.5L camelback just fits.
Main compartment seems large and compresses down well with bungee fittings.
My first time buying from fresh air junkie - good comms, delivery and best price - will be using again very soon.
I have always been fan of Montane gear and do own a couple of their other Trailblazer backpacks. For me the 18l is a tad too small, and the 30l to large for a simple (non-winter) day in the hills. Enter the LT 20l. That extra 2l of space makes all the difference, with the added bonus that the pack is water proof - no more messing with dry bags. I am already used to the harness style of these packs and this one is just as comfortable as the others. A great purchase and a great price from the FreshAir Junkie team. Plus with fast delivery (Royal Mail are seemingly getting their act together) I highly recommend the product and the seller. Great job