Designed for activities where stealth is key (such as hunting, fishing, and nature watching), the ARIA 2 RGB headlamp provides 450-lumen brightness and a mixed beam for comfortable proximity lighting and movement. Waterproof and easy to use with a single button, it also features red, green, and blue lighting to preserve night vision, facilitate map-reading, help identify animal tracks, and improve visibility in water. ARIA 2 RGB comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, with its HYBRID CONCEPT design."
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- Three white lighting levels: MAX BURN TIME, STANDARD (better power/burn time balance), and MAX POWER
- Battery charge indicator shows the battery level each time lamp is turned on or off
- Plate allows you to easily tilt the lamp up or down
- Detachable, washable headband
- LOCK function prevents the lamp from turning on during transit or storage
- Brightness: 450 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 106 g
- Beam pattern: Flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: Alkaline, lithium, or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA
- Watertightness: IP67
I have needed a new head torch for quite some time, trawled around shops etc-no good. Decided to give FAJ a go and glad I did. Latest model head torch/battery at good price and delivered quickly. 😊
Item arrived as described (this one doesn't normally come with battery but with 3x aaa batteries, something I overlooked). Best price available. Can recommend.
Note that the plastic on the exterior is a type of soft plastic (I presume to better withstand falls); however some soft plastics deteriorate (soften and become sticky - I'm not sure of the technical term for this) in a few years.
Im still to use the head lamp, knowing Petzl I’m sure the lights works wel. But the latch that holds the battery compartment closed easily gets caught and flips open. The only way to stop this and make sure it stays waterproof is to put a section of Gorilla tape over the catch thus preventing it from getting caught on something.