"Powerful, rechargeable, and easy-to-use headlamp with red lighting. 600 lumens
ACTIK® with a rechargeable battery! The ideal rechargeable headlamp to extend your dynamic outdoor activities.
Casting 600 lumens, ACTIK® CORE provides powerful and comfortable lighting to go with you when you're running, trekking, or mountaineering.
Its phosphorescent reflector makes it easy to find in the dark and red lighting keeps you from blinding those around you when you’re with a group.
ACTIK® CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three standard batteries, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design."
Versatile and comfortable lighting for movement and dynamic activities:
- Wide, uniform beam so you can comfortably see up-close or at your feet
- Mixed beam (flood and focused) allows for proximity and distance vision for movement
- Three white lighting levels: MAX BURN TIME, STANDARD (better power/burn time balance) and MAX POWER
- Continuous red lighting to preserve night vision without blinding those around you, and strobe to signal your location, especially in emergency situations
Easy to use:
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light colour
- Plate allows you to easily orient the lamp in desired direction
- Battery charge indicator shows the battery level each time lamp is turned on or off
- Rechargeable via the type B micro USB port
- Useful phosphorescent reflector for locating the lamp in the dark
- LOCK function prevents the lamp from turning on during transit or storage
- Detachable, washable headband that is symmetrical for easy adjustment
- Reflective headband to remain visible at night
- Storage pouch allows it to be transformed into a lantern
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: ACTIK® CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included); it automatically detects the energy source and adjusts lighting performance
- Compatible with the HELMET ADAPT and BIKE ADAPT 2 mounts, so you can fix the lamp on a variety of helmet types or a bicycle (1)
- Lightweight and powerful: 600 lumens and only 88 g
- Brightness: 600 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 88 g
- Beam pattern: Flood or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Battery compatibility: Alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
I love this headtorch, used for Arc50 mile ultra full power lasted about 1 hour 45 before it drops to lower level lumens. Fantastic visibility and light to wear
Spent time researching the best option for running trails near me and this looked like the best option. It is really light and is pretty bright only taken it for 1 -2 hour runs so far and it has been great. I like the colour as I went for the green.
I have many headtorches. The Petzk Actik Core is one of my favourites. This torch was a good headtorch, with a simple on low-medium-high press to cycle through modes. From off, a long (more than 1 second) press takes you to red LED. This was the old Actik, the new one, now has a brighter output, a battery level indicator LED, which is useful and a glow in the dark surround to the main LED, meaning is had a satisfying glow after use, so you can find it again if taken off. The headband has a reflective strip around part of it, making it useful to be seen by vehicles etc. I have worn this for running and I don't seem to notice the weight. There are other lighter options out there for running. My current favourite headtorch is the Petzl Swift Pro RL, which is brighter and has a variable output (dims and brightens depending on conditions). This is a great one, but twice the price of this. I would buy this torch again, output, rechargeability, user interface, weight, design and colours are great for me.
But took ages to be delivered. Maybe more down to postal strikes but still very slow. I’m sure the recipient of the Xmas present will be pleased, I just hope they get in time for Xmas.