Having been around for 25+ years, the Voyager is the go-to for backpackers and trekkers embarking on year-round camping adventures. Its aerodynamic shape and semi-geodesic design make it an excellent choice for withstanding unfavorable weather. As a freestanding tent, it's the perfect pick for extended trips and provides plenty of room for two people and their gear. Plus, the 2023 model features a PFC-free, breathable inner tent fabric for enhanced comfort. It's a lightweight, spacious kit that's sure to make your journey a successful one!
- Updated for 2023 – PFC-free breathable inner tent fabric
- Suitable for 4 season/year-round backpacking.
- A great option for Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expeditions in more exposed areas.
- The semi-geodesic tent design and inner first pitching make the Voyager more stable and quieter than a tunnel tent in windy conditions.
- High-quality DAC, NFL, colour-coded poles make pitching quick and easy.
- The inner door has a full midge-proof mesh panel with a solid door behind, to provide unlimited options for ventilation depending on weather conditions.
- Tried and tested Terra Nova fabrics are used to provide excellent performance and unparalleled durability.
- The Watershed nylon ripstop flysheet and Waterbloc nylon groundsheet are fully seam sealed to offer complete protection from the elements, all year round.
- Dyneema reflective guylines add more stability and the tent comes with extra guyline attachment points should additional guylines be required. Dyneema guyrope is three times as strong as standard guyrope of the same weight and has very low stretch for stability in all conditions.
- Now supplied with Terra Firma Pegs.
- Sleeps: 2
- Packed weight 1.99Kg
- Number of porches: 1
- Number of doors: 1
- Packed size: 50cm x 15cm
- Season: 4 season
- Flysheet: Watershed 30D Nylon Ripstop Si/Pu (5000mm)
- Inner: 30D Ripstop Nylon C0
- Groundsheet and HH: Waterbloc 70D Nylon PU (10,000mm)
- Main Pole: 8.7mm DAC NFL
- Pegs: Terra Firma 13g
- Guylines: Dyneema Reflective