- Welded Box Wall Construction - The down filling is contained in welded box shaped baffle channels for maximum loft and to maintain an even distribution of down from head to toe, reducing heat loss through the seams
- 20D 380T Nylon Outer Shell Fabric - This fabric is durable and water resistant and protects the goose down from the elements, ensuring the sleeping bag performs at its best and is long-lasting
- Thermal Reverb - Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Hydro Barrier Down - Premium 90/10 700 Fill Power Goose Down stays drier 4x longer than untreated down
- Ethically Sourced Down - RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified down that has been humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Zip Protector and Plastic Snap System - Ensures easy and simple opening and closing of sleeping bag
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Stops heat escaping from around the hood opening
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure - Precise fit with dual cord adjustment. Individual cord diameter allows easy differentiation in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Ergonomically designed foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D Insulated Zip Baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip and the 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Internal Pocket - For convenient storage of small items such as mobile phones
- Omega Shaping - Engineered for warmth. Omega shaped bags are ergonomically tailored around the head and shoulders. Zips and seams are placed in the lower section of the bag to retain warmth more effectively
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Mesh Storage Sack - Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Weight: 0.62kg
- Comfort: 2°
- Fill Type: 90/10 Goose Down
- Limit: -4°
- Extreme: -17°
- Suggested Usage Min: 2°, Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm, Int Chest Width: 75cm
- Max User Height: 190cm, Int Length: 205cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 2 Season
Vango make some very good kit for the money and Freshair Junkie offered these Vango Cobra 200 Down Sleeping Bags at an amazing discount and shipped them pretty damn quickly too! Will defo use again.
I had never bought anything from Fresh Air Junkie before, or even heard of them, but when looking for a Vango Cobra 200 sleeping bag I found their price was £10 lower than anywhere else, and included postage. The service was efficient and prompt. Based on this experience, I would definitely check out again.
Very small and lightweight sleeping bag - I bought for bike packing to save space. I've spent one night in the Vango Cobra 200 sleeping bag with temperatures down to 8 degress with no issues (I was in a Outdoor Research Helium bivvy). Freshair Junkie was by far the cheapest option for buying this sleeping bag when I was browsing on the web.
The sleeping bag is warm, and packs down to a very small size - the main two reasons that I selected this bag. I've used it around 10-15 degrees at night and had to sleep with the zip & top half of the bag open. The colours are nice and it's comfortable.
The Vango Cobra 200 Down Sleeping Bag is a quality piece of kit. The delivery from Freshair Junkie was really quick. Would definitely use this company again. Thanks guys.