"The Trek Pro 5 Standard mat is ideal for those who care about the environment they are exploring as its made from recycled TrekEco® Fabric.
It features our Core Cutting Design which reduces weight while maintaining your comfort and insulation levels.
It also features EasyGrip® Embossing around the surface of the mat to ensure there is no slipping during use and it couldn't be easier to inflate and deflate with its Fast-Flow Valve design to ensure you can be set up in no time."
- TrekEco® Fabric - Applied to the top and bottom of the mat is our recycled 50D polyester fabric which is lightweight, non-slip and hardwearing
- EasyGrip® Embossing - Conveniently positioned under high contact areas at your hips to prevent the sleeping bag from slipping off during use
- Core Cutting Design - Our new foam core cutting lightweight design reduces weight, while maintaining your comfort and insulation levels
- Fast-Flow Valve - Quick and simple to use, the Fast-Flow valve is pushed to open and pushed again to close. Twist to lock
- Fast-Pack Carry Cag - Facilitates a quick and simple pack-away, letting your adventure continue without hassle
- Repair kit included
- REACH Approved Materials - Materials used meet and exceed the European REACH standard, ensuring safe use and peace of mind
- Total Weight: 1.1kg
- Packsize: 25.0 x ø18.0cm
- Sleeping Mat Size: Standard
- Length: 183.0cm
- Width: 51.0cm
- Height: 5.0cm
- Comfort: Weight
- Warmth: 10