"New for 2023, the Panacea 2 is a free-standing, outer-pitch first, 3-season tent that offers plenty of space and two porches.
The Panacea 2 offers an external all-in-one hub pole system to provide excellent space for two people.
With two doors and porches, and the option to add extra stability with your trekking poles, the Panacea 2 is an ideal backpacking tent."
- Allows for flysheet-first or all-in-one pitching to help keep the inner dry in wet conditions
- Two entrances and spacious porches for ease of access and gear storage
- Doors can be fixed in multiple ways depending on the conditions
- Flysheet pockets for the option to add trekking poles for extra stability
- The flysheet and groundsheet are fully taped providing complete waterproof protection
- Supplied with Wild Country Aluminium Alloy V-Angle pegs
- Easy Pitch, Easy Pack
- Number of porches: 2
- Number of doors: 2
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000 68D Polyester Ripstop PU FR (4000mm)
- Inner: 68D Polyester Ripstop
- Groundsheet: Aqua Stop P5000 68D Polyester PU (5000mm)
- Poles: 9.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Season: 3 season
- Pack size: 50 x 20cm
- Packed Weight: 2850g
A cracking tent, excellent quality, easy to set up and take down. Great to sleep in, really good place to spend the night. Also a fantastic price and quick delivery
I was after a wildcountry panacea 2 tent and wanted to find the lowest price. I googled it and it came back with fresh air junkie. The tent was £110 cheaper (yep... £110), and with positive reviews I thought I'd give them a try and glad I did. A1 service and will definition use again.